Pet Peeves

June 28, 2013

Alright, I'm not here to complain about all the things I hate in the  world but these are just a few of the things that annoy me beyond a wits end.  Things that I just cannot stand and drive me crazy!!

1. People who talk really loud on their phones on public transportation Not only is this rude to the other people sitting around you, its arrogant to think that you are better than everyone else.  No one wants to hear your phone conversation except you.

2. People who are nosy When you are having a conversation with someone and another person interrupts and says "Who are you talking about?" or "Wait what happened?"  Its just like, if I wanted you to know I would have told you! aaah! (However, I cannot criticize too much because I do this way too much even though I hate when people do it.)

3."Neverminds" and "Oh nothings" Clearly you were about to say something.  WHy did you change your mind all of a sudden?  What were you going to say?  If you didn't want to say anything then why bring it up at all.

4. Flaky people People that cancel plans last minute or start a planned event but then fail to follow through.  It just like make a damn decision!  Either say you want something and commit to it or don't say you want to do it.

5. People who ask stupid questions I don't mean for this to sound conceded but sometimes people ask the silliest most ridiculous questions that I will bet on my life they already know the answer to it.  They just ask the question so that they sound smart.

6. Fair weather fans You don't really like the sport so don't fake it.  I hate when people are like, "Oh I love this sports team" after they are getting really good.  Where were you when they weren't good, that's a true sports fan!

Now I could probably keep going but I can't think of any more right now.  I am always reminded of my pet peeves whenever they are occurring but then quickly forget them.  Maybe I'll do a part 2 one day.  Any ways, I apologize for my criticism if you do these things but please...don't.  And now we will end my rant on things that bug me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground