I work out...

February 12, 2014

Just kidding, I nap (**I love this tshirt on wanelo!)

Anywhos, I have a serious love hate relationship with working out.  I love the way my body feels after working out.  You can tell that you have done something really good for your body and you just feel so proud of yourself afterwards.  However, there are those times when your body hates you after a workout and you are in pain for weeks.  The main problem I have with working out is motivation.  I think this is most people's too but I just can never seem to get up and go to the gym or go out for a run.  Every summer i say I am going to work out every day and get in really good shape but my plan ALWAYS fails and I end up spending the majority of the summer in bed watching TV (oops).  So now as I start college this September I also tell myself that I will work out more.  This seems more realistic to me because I will have way more time (or so I think) to do things that I want but we shall see.  I will keep you all updated on how my workout adventures go!

On a side note, while working out and I have become major frenemies workout clothing and I are becoming the best of friends.  I don't know if subconsciously I think that buying cute workout gear will make me want to go to the gym more but I can't stop my newest obsession to leggings and 1/4 zips.  Everything ranging from bright neons to the blacks and greys is catching my attention lately.  And if you've read my last post you know that I'm currently on a no-buy.  To say I'm struggling is an understatement.  Why is workout gear so freakin' adorable?!  There is a Nike outlet and Under Armour outlet store right buy wear I live and I am trying so hard to resist the urge to drive up there to take a peak.  However, my newest favorite place to get workout clothing is actually from Gap.  I know this sounds a little unexpected but their stuff is actually quite amazing.  I just bought a pair of cropped leggings from them and they are really good quality and haven't stretched out yet after quite a few wears.  Their stuff is priced pretty reasonable too and they are constantly having great sales!

Where are your favorite places to buy workout gear?  What motivates you to go to the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground