So about that no buy... well I failed! I couldn't help myself. I no that is a really lame excuse but I just...I have no words. I'm to a music festival in like 2 weeks so I wanted to get some stuff for that and then while I was at the mall I found other things and yeah. I was a bad girl.
1. Black lace shirt. This shirt is really boxy and kind of cropped. I have the same one in white and it was on sale for $5 at H&M so I really couldn't resist it.
2. Olive green knit sweater. Next year I will be going to college in a cold climate so any chance I get to buy a cute sweater I never really pass on. On sale for $15 at H&M.
3. High waisted white studded shorts. These are from Forever 21. High waisted shorts were one of the main things I went to the mall to get and these are for the music festival. There were tons of other pairs and colors that I really liked and might go back for.
4. Olive green lace shirt. This is the exact same as the black one above. H&M was having a sale where if you bought two sale items the third one was free!
5. Black leather leggings. These are the ones that I posted in this post. They were kind of expensive especially because I know that there are tons of places that sell them cheaper but they were really good quality and I have been stalking them for ages so I finally caved.
6. Heather grey cropped top. This is a very basic tight cropped grey tank from F21.
The theme for this shopping trip was clearly darker toned neutrals, black and olive green. Except for the white high waisted shorts. I love buying neutral colored clothing because it really goes with pretty much anything you own. Perfect for mix and matching and layering.