July 2013 Favorites

August 2, 2013


These are some of the things that I have been loving this month.  Everything from fashion to beauty and random.  Hope you enjoy and please tell me some of your faves!


1.  Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner:  This has got to be my favorite shampoo and conditioners.  I always seem to go back to it time and time again.  I think it is the only shampoo and condition that I have ever actually repurchased.  That says a lot about me because I love trying new products.  This combo adds the perfect amount of moisture to to be hair and keeps it nice and silky.  I don't have particularly dry hair I just like to keep it extra hydrated and soft and this line is perfect for that!

2.  Bath & Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry Body Cream:  This is my favorite lotion to apply after shaving.  Right after you shave your skin gets very dry because you just took off a layer of skin making it very raw and tender.  It is important to thoroughly hydrate your skin afterwards and I think this product does a great job of that!  It leaves your skin feeling very soft and the scent lingers which I like.

3.  Garnier Fructis Sleek and Smooth:  I have been using this after I shower as a smoothing product.  In the summer my hair tends to get slightly frizzy because of the humidity.  This product works great at taming that frizz and making your hair look soft and shiny and feel nice and silky.

4.  Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder:  Perfect powder to combat oiliness in the summer time.  I have been applying this after some concealer and it gives the perfect amount of coverage and feels light on your skin.  I highly recommend this product for those of you with oily skin, this is a life savor.  

5.  Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya:  This is the most perfect coral color for the summer time!  I wear it with practically everything and it has become one of my go to lip products this July/summer as a whole.  The balm like consistency makes it very easy to just throw on out of a beach bag and still feel great on your lips and looks even better.  

6.  Garnier Fructis Moisture Renew Refeshing Gel-Cream:  This lightweight night moisturizer is perfect for the summer.  It feels nice and cool and refreshing after a long hot day yet is still very moisturizing.  Whether you are getting out of the sun or just want a little pick me up this moisturizer is great.  While it feel light on the skin it does really hydrate your skin which is something you shouldn't forget to do even in the summer time.

7.  Marc Jacobs Perfume in Daisy Eau so Fresh:  Honestly this is the perfect summer fragrance.  I do not know how to describe this except literally being summer in a scent.  Light and airy and filled with sunshiney goodness this is an amazing perfume.  Please go smell it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground