Typical Fall Outfit!

November 21, 2013

Literally in the fall time I cannot get enough of over-sized circle scarves, leggings, and riding boots.  I think it is such a basic outfit yet always looks so good and put together!  Below are pictures of this outfit in the most recent way I styled it.  Wearing a Brandy Melville large sweatshirt, a maroon circle scarf from Urban Outfitters, grey leggings from Zara, and tall riding boots from Madewell.  This is my go to look in the fall and soon to be winter.  I think its easy to dress both up and down depending on the type of sweatshirt/sweater you wear!




I sincerely apologize for these crappy photos (thank dorm room lighting for that one!).  I promise I will eventually learn the ways of photography and such.  Please let me know what your favorite fall outfit is!!  Also, if you have any post suggestions I would love to hear them!!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground