Cyber Weekend Haul!

December 8, 2013

Hey guys!

I just wanted to post a really quick haul post about the things I got during the black Friday sales.  They just arrived yesterday and I am so excited to share them all with you!!  I only shopped at two places for myself (I got a lot of holiday presents for the fam!).  I got bathing suits at Victorias Secret because I am going somewhere warm for Winter Break!!!!!  And then I got some awesome jewelry from Bauble Bar.  Also, Bauble Bar's packaging was so adorable I just cant.  Each piece of jewelry came in a velvet little pouch!  So cute right! haha.  Anyways, here are the things I got and I will post links to everything too if it is still available.  I would love to know what you guys got too!


Purple bottoms in the color Galaxy Grape
I know in the picture the next top and bottom look yellow but I swear they are like a light lime green with light pink border.  I think online it says its like a lilac color border but in real life it looks a lot more pink.


The top necklace: currently sold out
The left necklace: currently sold out



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground