Welcome to the New Year!

January 15, 2014

Hope everyone had a fantastic break!!  I hope your holidays were filled with fun times with friends and family and that your laid on the couch just as much as went out.  I hope you had an adorable New Years kiss and danced your butt off.  And now we move on to the year of twenty fourteen.  I know this is super cliche but I actually cannot believe it.  Like no freaking way.  Our world was supposed to end over a year ago and now its already 2014.  I am not really quite sure where time goes.

This year was full of memories.  So many milestones were accomplished this year: graduating high school, starting college, leaving home, etc.  Its crazy to think that a year ago I was freaking out over what school I was going to go to and where I was going to spend the next four years, and how to have an amazing second semester senior year.  Graduating with friends and having a memorable summer all came to a quick end when it was time to pack everything up and move to a completely new place.  And now my first semester of college is already over and I literally don't know what to do with myself.

How is possible that four months can go by that quickly?  I remember being so scared on the plane ride and freaking out on the drive to my dorm that I wasn't going to make new friends and I was going to hate it.  Oh how wrong I was... but still, that was four months ago.  I guess I have learned that in every day you have to do something memorable.  There has to be something exciting about each individual day otherwise they all blend together and before you know it your graduating and on to the real world.  So I guess my new year resolution would be to make every day count and really enjoy the moments that you have.  I know that's a very typical resolution but I truly mean it.  Now lets just hope I can stick to it because I suck and remember and maintaining my resolutions.

Wishing you all the best in your upcoming year and all the milestones that you too will encounter.  Enjoy every day and embrace what life gives you.  It goes by way too fast so make every moment matter!!

With love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground