Hell Week!

February 2, 2014

So I just had one of the worst weeks ever.  It was crazy stressful and there wasn't a minute of free time.  But here's the crazy thing, I loved every single minute of it.  I think that shows that while something may be incredibly stressful and tedious and long and tiresome, if you love doing it then it will be totally worth it in the end!

Basically this week consisted of me running all around campus with different meeting and clubs.  I would leave my dorm at 8 in the morning and I wouldn't step foot back in my dorm until 9 at night.  There was so much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it all.  However, I really learned a lot about myself this week.  I learned that I can do it.  No matter what life wants to throw at my I can make it through.  

I also learned that If I really love something that I don't care if I have to go to tons of meetings or work on it all hours of the day.  I think that once you find something that you really enjoy doing then you'll do whatever it takes to keep doing it.  Now that I have found things that I love doing here in college, I know that eventually I will find something that will make me just as happy once I get out of college.  While I still have absolutely NO idea what I want to do after my four years here are over, and that stresses me out like a crazy person sometimes, I know that eventually I will get there.  And I will keep trying new things and grab every opportunity given to me until I find something that I love with so much joy and passion that I don't care if I have to do it for days.  The second I start dreading to do my work is the second I know that it isn't for me.

And while I still have a long way to go in my live, considering I am only 19 with very little life experience, I know that there is a future and to keep dreaming towards it.  It the hellish weeks and the stressful times that ultimately help guide you through life.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground