Pastel Love

April 13, 2014

So the weather is finally beautiful!  Literally I was the happiest I have been in a while yesterday simply because I could not get enough of the sunshine and 65degrees.  You cannot be unhappy when is gorgeous outside.  I went on walks with my friends to go get coffee and sit in a park for awhile.  And then, some relatives picked me up and we went to someone's house for dinner.  They happened to live on a lake so we chilled outside for a bit and it was literally unbelievably beautiful!  I honestly could not have asked for a better Saturday.  

As the weather is getting nicer the warmer springier colors are coming out as well as dresses and shorts!  Yesterday I wore a purple and light blue tribal print dress, a mint colored polo shirt over it, a braided belt, a chunky necklace from my fave Bauble Bar, and white converse!  Below is a modified (but very similar version) of what I wore!  Its time to break out the pastels and the all the summery items because its getting warm outside!!  Literally, tomorrow is supposed to be 75 and you cannot wipe this huge grin off my face if you tried.



What have you guys been doing since the weather has been oh-so-delightful?  Any cute outfits?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING post dear :) I love these cute pieces.

    Check out my new post...Hottt bathroom inspiration :)

    Have a fab week

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I definitely will

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground