I love delicate and simple jewelry for everyday. I literally think I wear the same thing every day too out of habit. I have a draw filled with jewelry at school but I always forget that its there and I am always in such a rush I just grab whatever is right on top of my desk. Below are the pieces that I wear every single day and feel empty without them.
1. "A" Necklace || Just a very simple initial necklace with crystals on the face. I think I bought this at Kohls from the Lauren Conrad jewelry collection but I can't remember. You can find these literally everywhere though!
2. Dainty rings || I used to have way more of these than are shown but I lost them or they broke (a downside of thinner rings). I get things at little art fairs around me but so many places make many different kinds. I love the ones with little knots too! I also like mixing gold and silver with my rings.
3. Michael Kors Watch || I don't think I can actually express how much I love this watch. I got it for my 18th birthday and don't think I have missed a day wearing it. And if I do miss a day, my arm feels empty and light (because the watch is kind of heavy) and I have withdrawals.
4. Alex & Ani bracelets || I wear the September birthstone one in gold and the Endless Knot one. I these are super easy to wear and add a little something to your wrist. I also love the idea of the charms and collecting a bunch of different ones.
5. Peal earrings || So I forgot to put these in the picture because I was wearing them and yeah. But I literally wear simple pear studs every single day. I can't remember I time I took them off (I know so bad but I always forget and yeah...) and/or wore a different pair of earrings. They go with everything and are such a classic piece.
What do you guys wear every day?