My Week In Pictures {5/30/14}

May 30, 2014

I can't decide if I love taking photos or editing photos more.  Getting the perfect image is so much fun... arranging the pieces and getting the right lighting make me so happy.  But then transferring the photo to an editing app where you can transform the image completely and make hundreds of different versions of the same photo makes me smile from ear to ear.  My favorite app is AfterLight which can be found in the app store.  

Here are a few photos from my week to show you what I have been up to.  Also, make sure to check me out on Instagram for a more daily update of pictures I am taking!!


I cannot stop reading and drinking peach tea lately.  But I'm not complaining because it is amazing.  I highly recommend the Peace Tea brand because they are the most delicious!!


Aaahh this view!  One of the many spectacular views from my lake house.


Have any of you ever been to a hibachi grill restaurant?  Fun fact: they are my absolute favorite!!  Fried rice to die for and terriyoki chicken...mmmmm! My mouth is watering its soo good.


Yes, more food.  But this lunch was just soo good that I couldn't pass it up.  A meatball and marinara panini with a delicious ceasar salad? Noms.  Yes please!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yuuuum Hibachi! Just read your post and texted my boyfriend that we have to eat that for dinner tonight haha

    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground