Father's Day

June 15, 2014

I apologize for not uploading a post about Father's Day presents.  If I am being honest, Father's Day is the worst because I hate buying my dad presents.  He loves buying himself things so anytime he wants something he will just buy it.  So when it comes around for Father's Day or his birthday or the holidays we never know what to get him because he already has anything he wants (le sigh).  So sadly we usually just stick to cards even though he loves getting presents... he just makes it so difficult.

However, I hope you all are enjoying your Father's Day no matter what the case is.  If you are a child tell your dad you love him, if you are a new Dad enjoy the years you have ahead with your children, if your Dad has passed remember the wonderful times you had with him.  Even if you never had a dad in the picture tell your Mom how much you love her for being both the best Mother and Father a child could ask for.  I think people forget that Mother and Father's Day aren't just about celebrating the Mom's and Dad's of the world but celebrating the people who raised you.

It is a time to be thankful for the role models you have in your life no matter who they are.  So tell someone you love them and spend the day with them.  I think we might just hang out and get breakfast (the classic in my family) and watch movies.  We don't do anything too fancy but that's the best part.  Have a wonderful day and happy Father's Day!

What are you doing for Father's Day this year?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. we just had breakfast with the whole family and went a li'l outlet shopping :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like tons of fun! I love outlet shopping :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground