4th of July Outfit Ideas

July 1, 2014

Who doesn't love some patriotic clothes?  I mean there are soooo many out there that it was hard to keep this post short.  I think red, white, and blue are just such wonderful colors and can be paired so many amazing ways.  I have created three looks fro different occasions you might come across this upcoming holiday!



Fireworks || This is a simple chambray shirt, white denim shorts and American Flag themed Toms.  I thought this was super simple for the night when you are laying in grass and watching fireworks.  Underneath your chambray you could wear a red tank for during the day when it is super hot and then put the chambray on later.  This would also look great with a cute pair of converse too.

Barbecue || For this outfit I paired a super comfy red dress from Madewell that I absolutely love.  I have the royal blue version and it is amazing (plus there are pockets!).  Then to go with it a crystal statement necklace from BaubleBar and a pair of silver Jack Rogers.  I think this is simple enough to wear for a BBQ or even a nicer party with a cute clutch and heels!

Pool Party || Has anyone else been obsessed with the scalloped bathing suits that have been popping up everywhere?  I want everyone I see but especially the navy ones.  Navy is my new love.  So I found this navy strapless scallop bikini from Top Shop.  In addition, these Krass & Co American Flag themed shorts are too die for!  Paired with a simple pair of white Tkees flip flops and my coveted blue aviator Ray Bans (which for the record I still haven't purchased...I'm being good!) 

What do you guys plan on wearing for this patriotic Holiday?

xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know its gorgeous!! So simple too but perfect.

      Delete
  2. Cute! I'm loving those toms! And that scalloped bikini! Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they perfect!? Thanks you too :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground