Hiking

July 21, 2014

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I really enjoyed my new running app and I was getting into working out again... Well that lasted about a month before I stopped.  Truth be told I did really like it!  However, life got in the way and I started to not be able to run as much as I would have liked.  Also, the weather started getting INSANELY hot so it was pretty unbearable to run outside.  Pretty soon it was about 2 weeks since I had gone running and then I felt as though I was too behind in my schedule so I just stopped all together.  I know that was the last thing I should have done but I did.

However, I found that instead of running I try to mix up my workouts.  I think going for nice long walks or bike rides are perfect.  I love taking my dog for a nice walk because it feels way more relaxing but I am still getting some activity in for the day.  I also think bike rides along the beach are really nice too.  This past weekend I went on a wonderful hike with one of my good friends from school.  I was up in Door County, Wisconsin still so we got some amazing Lake Michigan views from high up on the bluffs.  And other than forgetting bug spray and being attacked my the mosquito's it was a wonderful time!  We got some amazing views that I thought I would share with you all.




What do you guys like to do to switch up your work outs?  How do you stay on track?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground