Spotted

September 25, 2014

This week literally flew by!  Honestly, the fact that today is Friday is actually crazy.  I swear time does not exist in college.  We live in this bubble where the real world isn't happening.  Even though I have been crazy busy this past week I thought I would share a few things that have most definitely been on my eye.  This is going to be a video centered week but hey, I like YouTube!


One || Beyonce and Jay-Z
I am sure you have all probably seen this video already but OMG Queen B did it again.  At the end of their tour the Carters showed a touching home video while singing an awesome mix of songs.  Can you get any more perfect than these two love birds?  Also, the clips of baby Blue are beyond precious.


Two || Emma Watson "He for She" Speech
 Another video I am sure has probably been all over your timelines.  This is a wonderful speech that Emma gave at a UN conference about how the term feminism is changing.  She argues that everyone should care about equal gender rights, both men and women.  She is very compelling and an amazing presenter.  I guess that explains why she is a wonderful actress and went to Brown #inspiration


Three || Hilary Duff - All About You
She is most definitely back!  All of her new music releases are making me so freaking happy.  It is really throwing me back to my childhood and I just wish they were making a Lizzie McGuire remake.  Also, can you believe that Hilary Duff had a baby?  You cannot even tell!


Four || Nick Jonas - Jealous
I know another music video.  But seriously, NICK JONAS is back and worse than ever.  I hate to break it to you Nick but this music video kind of sucks.  The green screen action may have been a little obvious.  I had to include it though because I mean, its Nick Jonas!  And I guess the lyrics and tune are kind of addicting... #noshame Also, he just turned 22 which makes me feel incredible old.


Five || Travis Wall
The other night I got sucked into the vortex that is YouTube and caught my self watching contemporary dance routines.  Why?  I have no idea.  It just kind of happened.  Pretty soon it was two hours later and I realized I should probably go to bed because I had class the next morning.  Any who, my favorite choreographer is most definitely Travis Wall.  He is also a dancer so everything about him is perfection.  This obsession might relate back to my love for Center Stage but I swear these videos will suck you in.  Picking just one to show you guys was very difficult so please go watch them all for yourself!

I hope you all have had an amazing week!  What have you spotted?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Travis Wall is our favorite choreographer on SYTYCD too!! Love these videos :)

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground