Winter Playlist 2015

February 10, 2015

Its that time again!  I haven't done of my playlists in a while and I thought it was time for another one.  This winter has seen an interesting twist in my music taste.  While my favorite country is still going strong I've been leaning more towards different music.  I don't really know if it has a specific style but I'm really liking it.  Something about the winter grey skies calls for more soulful music.  And I can't forget some of the top songs these past few weeks because those are just as wonderful in a completely different way!  I'll keep adding to this playlist as I find more songs that I love so make sure to follow me on Spotify


Let me know if you guys like this and what some of your favorite songs are recently!

2 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I have all of these songs on my playlist! Great lineup!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Betty Who! This is the kind of wintery mix I like, thanks for sharing!

    xox. A Peachy Sonder

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground