2 Years

June 28, 2015

I have officially been blogging for two years!  Woah how time flies.  Its crazy to think that I started this blog before entering college and now I am half way done and so many amazing things have happened in that time.  Blogging has been an amazing outlet and I cannot believe where it has taken me.  Looking forward, the next year of my life is going to be amazing because I am going abroad in the fall and I cannot wait to share all my adventures with all of you lovelies.  I know I am not very consistent and my posts can kind of be all over the place, but I just wanted to say thank you all so much for continuing to read this little slice of my life!


Technically I'm holding up four fingers but we can pretend right!?

xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to two years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on blogging for 2 years! :)
    Can't wait to see what's next.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your two-year "bloggiversary!" Also loving your dress in your photo :)

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on hitting the two year mark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 year blog birthday! Can't wait to see how your blog evolves over the next 2 years (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha congrats! Blogging really is a great thing.

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome! Congrats on blogging for so long! It is such a big commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girl! Loving your dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy two years, sweet girl! Can't wait to see what the next two will bring you :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!! Such an exciting, exciting anniversary. Congratulations, girlfriend!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! Such an impressive accomplishment!!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on two years! I finished my second year of college as well!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting! Congratulations!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 2 years! That's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on hitting the two year mark!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground