Hats off

July 21, 2015

Is anyone else totally obsessing over hats lately?  They are the newest accessory that everyone is adding to their collection and I want one.  I am one of those people though that tries on a hat in every store I walk into (*fingers crossed I don't get lice*) and then realizes I am never actually going to wear it outside because I am too scared so I put the hat right back on the shelf, admire it the entire rest of the time I am in the store, and continue to look at the picture of it I took on my phone the rest of the day.  I have been talking my sister's ear off about wanting a black floppy hat for the longest time and I think I might have to suck it up and just do it.  Don't you think it would look really cute in Europe? haha I like to justify my purchases!  I have learned though, that sometimes you just have to buy the thing you love, even if you are unsure (like these shoes)!  Here are some of the hats I have been totally obsessing over lately and I think I want every single one of them.  

Image Map Harding Lane Baseball Cap Madewell Panama Hat Urban Outfitters Felt Panama Hat Asos Floppy Hat J. Crew Straw Beach Hat

I actually own the Harding-Lane hat and love it to pieces.  It is the perfect summer baseball cap and I wear it to the beach and the pool and whenever I don't want to wash my hair.  I even posted a photo of myself wearing it once and the reposted it on Instagram!  Guys, I totally freaked out when this happened - literally coolest thing ever!



SHOP THE POST
Are you guys obsessed with hats as much as I am right now?  How do you style them and wear them confidently?

18 comments:

  1. So obsessed with the idea of hats, but I have yet to find one I love. UGH. This gave me some inspo though and I love that! x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! I'm OBSESSED with hats but I am way too afraid to buy one and wear it! I feel like I'll look dumb wearing a hat on my college campus.. ughhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats!! I recently got into them. Once you go for hats, you don't go back. The only one I have right now is actually a super obnoxious, floppy black hat, but I don't have one for the summer! I have a maroon baseball cap that says "Frog's Breath"...that won't do. Love number 5, it's so nice!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fitting that we did our hat posts the same day! I'm definitely on the same page with you :)

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hats but I never really wear them because I'm a little scared.
    The only time I really wear one is if I'm gonna be outside all day in the sun during the summer.
    Maybe I'll branch out and get one soon.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could pull off hats. :( I have the tiniest head! haha

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the exact same thing with hats! I try them on, look at the price tag and then come to the realization that I'm not going to wear it enough for me to justify to buy it. I love looking at them though (and trying them on, of course). I'm obsessed with hat 4! Love the color and just everything about it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #4! For whatever reason I feel like hats always look silly on me, but I still wear them sometimes anyway (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, (hand raised). I usually hate hats but I love them lately! There's one at Nordstrom by Halogen. It's a panama hat and I absolutely love it! You should look at it!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am such a sucker for baseball hats! My mom is always telling me how jealous she is of me that I can "pull off" a hat (which I didn't know was a thing). Love your picks too!

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha "fingers crossed I never get lice"... I feel ya girl! I had them in 10th grade after I caught them from the kids I used to babysit- no fun at all!

    Anyways, I am also currently hat obsessed! I am loving big floppy hats all year round! :-)

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love number 5th and hope it will suit a lot with my white dress! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loovvinngg hat number four! I have a hot pink Southern Proper logo cap, and I wear it all the time on weekends. I try to avoid washing my hair on weekends, so it's perfect for hiding oily roots.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am LOVING that bordeaux Cartazi hat! I became a hat fan a couple of winters ago and the obsession still hasn't resided. I love the ones that you picked!

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a red Harding-Lane hat that I love to wear to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm all in on hats! I just started wearing them last fall and I'm obsessed. Love the panama hat you picked!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of these hats! They're all so cute. I've really been wanting to try out more hats lately! So thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The little lighthouse on that baseball cap is so cute. I might have to get one for when I take beach trips.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground