Oxford

August 26, 2015

I swear nothing beats a pair of jeans and button down.  I think I wear my Ralph Lauren oxford shirts way too often.  I own then in quite a few colors and quite a few sizes too.  Sometimes you want one that is oversized and comfy and other times you need one that is fitted and more tailored.  These are a hands down staple!  

This is an outfit I wore out to dinner the other day.  You could totally rock this look with converse to make it super casual but I bumped it up just a little bit with some stunning BaubleBar earrings and a very subtle red lip.  Also, I am obsessed with d'Orsay flats.  While these look great on, they sadly aren't the comfiest pair ever so if you have any recommendations of the perfect pair please oh please let me know!


Ralph Lauren Oxford //  JBrand Jeans // Sam & Libby Target Flats (old, similar here) // H&M Belt (old, similar here) // Michael Kors Watch // BaubleBar Necklace // BaubleBar Earrings // Tarte Lip Crayon






SHOP THE POST

19 comments:

  1. Love this look, Annie! I have the same oxford that I like to style similarly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that button down!
    www.kayleighskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. It's so simply and classy. Great shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You truly can't go wrong with a look like this! Love the little bit of edge you brought in with the pointed toe flats (which I can't stop obsessing over). x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit -- so classic!
    This is definitely one of my fall uniforms.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie your style is so classic, I love this look! You have the most gorgeous photos too, so lovely! I have to find myself a good oxford! :)

    xx | Steph @ The Lovely Essentials & Jenssen's Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Button downs in general seriously are the best staple! I love having a variety of sizes too, and my secret is owning one too many men's button downs from J.Crew! I just love the oversized look, and being that I'm 5'9 sometimes I just can't get the length I want out of a women's one! Xx

    heapsofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally feel you on the men's button downs with the height thing - I'm 5'10''! One time i was wearing one of my men's ones and one of my guy friends wore the same shirt that day!

      Delete
  8. Such a cute and classic look! You look so beautiful, Annie! I love the shot of your feet up in the air :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple yet chic look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shoes and a perfectly fit jean! Love it!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the same exact way! I wear my button down gingham and chambray tops more than I ever should. I should probably invest in a couple of them actually...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute, chic look! This is one of those wear anywhere outfits...an outfit you can always count on and know you will look amazing!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you styled this! I might just NEED those flats.

    xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is definitely one of my favorite go tos! I love a simple oxford and leather drivers or smoking slippers! So perfect for fall.

    XOXO
    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love he look of oxfords and jeans! It's such a preppy,yet casual look. love love!

    Courtney// As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute, casual look! Jeans and a button-up are always tasteful and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit! It looks so good on you! It's so simple yet adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice picture,You look absolutely stunning!

    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground