Pleated

August 4, 2015

Once upon a time one of my best friends, Olivia (make sure to check out her Instagram!), and I tried to start a blog of our own.   It lasted for approximately one summer before we got caught up in school and out lives took over.  Anyways, I don't want those few outfit posts to go to waste so I thought I would transfer them over here!  Obviously this means that most of the pieces are no longer being sold but they are pretty basic pieces so I found very similar ones.  I hope you enjoy :)

Photography by Mari Uchida

Skirt Lauren Conrad (old, similar here and here) || Top Lauren Conrad (old, similar here and here) || Sandals Nine West (old, similar here and here) || Necklace BaubleBar (old, similar here and here) || Watch Michael Kors || Bracelets Alex and Ani

This white pleated maxi skirt was the best find ever. I didn't know when I would wear it but I have worn it so much since I bought it. I love it with crop tops or simple v-necks tucked in. Because pants are my favorite thing to wear and I am not usually one for dresses or skirts, the idea of a maxi skirt is perfect because you get the comfort of a dress but the length of pants. This pleated one has a very casual feel but you can also dress up with a pair of heels and a leather jacket.  I am also in love with this scalloped crop top with lace edges!


SHOP THIS POST

xoxo

22 comments:

  1. What a pretty maxi! It's perfect for summer, pleated, white & light weight! 'xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your maxi dress is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you brought back an old post! I love going through my archives and seeing where I was months or even years ago.

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Skirt!!

    HCXO, Semirah

    http://goo.gl/ggxGTq

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt and your top. I'm loving lace and pleats this season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful skirt, I love it! I don't often wear skirts but this would be the style I'd go for if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with Lauren Conrad clothes, they are so feminine and gorgeous at an affordable price point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit!
    Lauren Conrad's line is always so cute and affordable.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this line! Looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I like the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm such a sucker for anything pleated! Love this ensemble girl!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous maxi! I don't think I've ever seen a white maxi before, but this one is gorgeous and makes me wonder why I don't own one!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful!! I love it!!

    Xo // www.thematerialgirl.co

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! It is so adorable and your photos are great

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you used neutral colors!! it looks so chic!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute- the neutral colors make it so chic!


    http://www.aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this skirt! It's so dreamy and whimsical.

    xoxo, Danielle
    www.glamrme.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground