July 12, 2013

15 Random Facts!!

I saw this tag video on YouTube and thought it would be really cool to do on here so you all can get to know me a bit better by a bunch of random facts about me!


1. Anners or A-train
2. I will only eat cereal out of a cup
3. Terribly afraid of spiders!
4. Anything One Direction (although I'm sure thats a secret...)
5. Center Stage and 10 Things I Hate About You
6. Tapping my pen on the table
7. If you are looking at my bed the left, if you are laying on it, the right
8. A stuffed dog named Norman (named after the dog I had at the time)
9. Grande Chai
10. Depends... When it comes to like school work and stuff like that then YES I am very organized, but like my room is a complete mess
11. Away from the shower head
12. Chef
13. Rasinets are my love
14. "But actually..."
15. Shorts and a tshirt in summer, flannels and long sleeve shirt in winter

I would love to get to know you guys too!!  Either answer all the questions in the comment or pick a few that you really like!  Also, if there are any other facts about myself that you would like me to answer then feel free to ask them in the comments and I'll do another one of these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe