July 17, 2013

A Music Confession {July 2013}


So I thought I would share some of the music I have been listening to so far this summer (Summer Faves)!  My music taste kind of ranges all over the boards.  I like everything from country to pop etc.  I'm not a hipster so I kind of just listen to whatever is one the radio and such.  So most of this playlist is going to be pretty old to most of you so I apologize for that but this is the music I like.  Please leave me recommendations below because I would love to expand my music taste outside of what is popular.  You can listen on either the Spotify playlist below or the link above and I also posted links to YouTube videos of all the songs.  Enjoy :)

 
1. We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus
2. Come & Get It by Selena Gomez
3. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
4. Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
5. Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker
6. I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
7. Daylight by Maroon 5
8. Love Somebody by Maroon 5
9. Get Your Shine On by Florida Georgia Line
10. Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
11. Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
12. Cups by Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect)
13. Made in the USA by Demi Lovato
14. Wanted by Hunter Hayes
15. Everybody's Got Somebody But Me by Hunter Hayes
16. Faith to Fall Back On by Hunter Hayes
17. Love Makes Me by Hunter Hayes
18. Somebody's Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes
19. The A Team by Ed Sheeran
20. Drunk by Ed Sheeran
21. It's Time by Imagine Dragons
22. Stay by Rihanna
23. Home by Phillip Phillips
23. Warrior by Demi Lovato
24. Nightingale by Demi Lovato
25. Shouldn't Come Back by Demi Lovato
26. In Case by Demi Lovato
27. Springsteen by Eric Church
28. Here's to the Good Times by Florida Georgia Line
29. Round Here by Florida Georgia Line
30. Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe