July 21, 2013

Dorm Rooms

So I just bought my bedding for my dorm room!!  Its so crazy to think that in less than 2 months I am leaving for college.  I can't believe how hast time flies.  I mean people would always tell me to enjoy high school and the younger years because it goes by so quickly but I never really believed them.  But whoah was I wrong because it literally feels like yesterday I was walking into my first day of high school!

Anyways, so I just bought my college bedding from a company through my school so it gets delivered to my school which means I don't have to pack it! How nice is that right!!  So I went with black and white sheets and then I think I'm going to do mint/aqua accent pieces.  Like rug, blankets, lamps, wall decorations, etc.  What do you guys think about that?  I wanted to keep it simple yet have a really clean sophisticated look.  Right now my room is cream and aqua and I love it!  I just like the feeling of simplicity with that pop of color added in!

I would love to hear any suggestions you guys have about how to decorate dorm rooms and stuff.  Also, if you have any suggestions about packing for college or anything like that I would be truly grateful because right now I'm floating in uncharted waters so yeah!  I'm thinking I'll do a series about decorating my dorm room once I get there so you all can see the progress of what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe