July 1, 2013

My name is Annie and I'm addicted to TV

And when I say addicted...I mean ADDICTED!!!  I am constantly watching new TV shows and once I start a series I cannot stop watching it until the show finishes, is cancelled, etc.  Whenever I am bored and all caught up on my current shows I start a new one because hey... why not?!  My favorite invention ever is the website Sidereel because you can note all of your favorite shows and it tracks them for you.  It tells you when they air, if they're on a hiatus, when they stop and start.  It is the most genius thing ever.  I used to be anal about tracking my shows with this whole spreadsheet and everything but this revolutionized my life.  

Also, I refuse to watch actual TV.  I cannot stand commercials with a burning passion!  Which is why I am forever greatful to the wonderful souls out there who upload TV shows to the internet.  Now I am not talking about Hulu or Netflix but instead the illegal backdoor TV shows.  Favorite websites to do this include delishows.com or projectfree.tv.  Now through these two sites the best links to find are either putlocker.com or sockshare.com.  I know this probably sounds incredibly complicated but once you do it once or twice your life will be changed forever!!

Anyways, the point of this wasn't to rant and tell you my favorite ways to watch TV without actually turning on a television but instead to tell you that I will be starting a new series (*TV pun not intended...or maybe it was) on my blog about my favorite shows.  I will be updating you after a few episodes here and there and let you all know my thoughts!  I hope you guys enjoy this and please let me know if there are any shows you would like me to watch and review.  As a forewarning, I do not like reality TV but most other girly crap or crime drama is a-ok!

My TV shows!! (in alphabetical order because I cannot pick an absolute fave)
Beauty and the Beast
Chicago Fire
Covert Affairs
Glee
Grey's Anatomy
Hart of Dixie
Mistresses
NCIS
Nikita
Pretty Little Liars
Revenge
Rizzoli & Isles
Royal Pains
Scandal
Suburgatory
Suits
The Big Bang Theory
The Carrie Diaries
The Client List
The Good Wife
The Lying Game
The New Normal
The Vampire Diaries
True Blood
White Collar
I told you I watched a lot of TV.  Plus this isn't even all the shows that I used to watch but are either cancelled or have concluded!


3 comments:

  1. I've been sooo hooked on Grey's Anat. :/
    #addict LOL

    xoxo
    AJ
    www.TheAJMinutecom

    PS: Do you have bloglovin? I'd love to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just got a bloglovin! I'm not quite sure how to use it yet or much about but i think if you just search the name of my blog you should find it! Isn't Greys Anatomy the best!

      Delete
    2. I renamed my blog!! haha try again!!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe