July 26, 2013

My Week in Pictures {7/26/13}

This week has been everywhere from super crazy to just laying in bed doing nothing.  I thought I would share some pictures with you guys of things I have been doing.  I also apologize for some of the over edited ones but I cannot help my love for picture editing apps!  Also, I am sorry that a lot of these pictures are food, I guess I just love to take pictures of what I eat.



A cute patio at a restaurant that I ate at with my brother!  I just loved the setup of the place and the atmosphere was great.  It was also such a gorgeous day!


Apologies for my brother's hands in the background but we really liked this dessert!  It was a banana split in a jar.  Complete with vanilla ice cream, bananas, chocolate sauce, cherries, caramelized hazelnuts, and salted pretzels!  It was phenomenal! mmmm


A flower I made out the cut up pieces of plum.  One of my favorite things in the summer time to have is fresh fruit.  It is the perfect treat on a hot summer day!  My two favorites are plums and peaches.


A pretty view from a gazebo at my friends house.  It was pouring rain but we were covered under the hut with screens on all sides.  It was so cool to be in the rain hear it but not get wet.  I just loved the pretty purple pink sky too!


Smoothie time!  A lychee mango smoothie with tapioca on the bottom!  Do have to say much more than that? Delicious!  A perfect way to cool off is with a tasty drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe