November 19, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

sweater weather tag
1. Favorite candle scent?  I'm going to be the cliche and say Leaves by BBW.  I literally am going through withdrawal here in college because I am not allowed to burn candles.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Do Chai Lattes count?  Yet another withdrawal that I am currently going through because there is no Starbucks close to my college campus...TEARS!!

3. What's the best fall memory you have?  I'm not really quite sure what this question means but I just love fall weather in general.  I think it is perfect for being outside because its not too hot or cold.  I love carving pumpkins for Halloween!!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Dark lips all the way!!

5. Best fragrance for fall?  I don't really change up my fragrances each season but right now I am loving Vera Wang's Pink Princess.  It is really sweet and makes me feel all warm and cozy! haha

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?  Thanksgiving is my all-time favorite holiday.  Like this is not even a question.  Any holiday where you are celebrating all the wonderful things you have in life and you just get to eat delicious food is a-okay with me!!  My two faves are the sweet potatoes and the cranberry sauce!! mmmm

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?  It is so temperamental.  I live in the North and one day its freezing and the next day its hot again.  But normally is 40s or 50s.

8. Most worn sweater?  An oversized camel colored sweater from JCrew.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?  Essie "For the Twill of It."  I have talked about this polish quite a bit especially in this post: Favorite Fall Nail Polishes {2013}

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?  Football games!!  Nothing beats a good tailgate!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?  Leggings leggings leggings!!!  I have them in so many colors and I think that may be all I wear!  

12. Combat boots or Uggs?  Combat boots!  I try to save my Uggs until it snows!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?  It is really good but I'm not much of a coffee drinker.  Although, when I do need the extra pick-me-up I will opt for coffee flavored with something like the PSL.  However, I much prefer my classic Chai Latte.

14. Favorite fall TV show?  Too many to count!!!  TVD, The Originals, Scandal!!  I could easily go on. haha

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?  I've recently been crazy obsessed with Lorde.  Her cool easy way of singing sounds so much like fall to me actually its scary!

Hope you all enjoyed and I would really like to see all of your responses to this post too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe