February 14, 2014

Happy February 14th!

Hope you all have a great day!  I know that today is technically Valentine's day but I am not a fan of the "holiday."  And no its not just because I don't have a special someone to share the day with (although maybe that would be nice haha!)  Its mainly because I don't really see the point of naming a special day of the year to show your love to people.  Why can't we just do it all the time?  Maybe that's just me being my Negative Nancy self but still, its a Hallmark Holiday I never will understand.  That doesn't mean that I don't wish you all a wonderful Valentine's Day!  

If you are lucky enough to have a special someone tell them how much you care about them over and over again.  Also, call your parents.  That's what I do.  Tell them how much you love them.  I think that a problem with Valentine's day is that most people think you can only celebrate the day if you have a significant other.  But I think that telling everyone around you how much you love them is just as good!  Anyways, enjoy the day to the extent that you wish!!  And just know that I love all of you!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe