April 21, 2014

Easter OOTD

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and/or Passover.  I went home this weekend because I had a long weekend and it was so nice to be home!  However, it was such a teaser weekend because now I am back at school for what is going to be a hellish three weeks with finals and stuff and then I go back home.  Yes, just a short three weeks until I am done with my freshman year!  

The weather was so nice back home that wearing a dress was a must!  I bought this dress overseas at a store called Pull & Bear which I absolutely love and wish they had in the states.  It is a very thick almost foam/neopreme type feel but it still stretchy enough where it is incredibly comfortable.  The floral pattern is just to die for too.  I paired it with a BaubleBar necklace that I'm not sure you can find anymore.  My Micheal Kors gold watch, Alex & Ani bracelets, and two rings that I can't live without (I am thinking of doing my everyday jewelry post soon!).  And last but not least, my new Madewell boots that I am in love with!

xoxo

2 comments:

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe