April 10, 2014

TMI Tag

Basically this tag just asks 50 random personal questions that you probably wouldn't ever think to ask but you might be interested in!  I love tag videos and posts so I thought I would do this one.  Hope you enjoy :)

1: What are you wearing? Lulu Lemon leggings, a basic t shirt, and a sweatshirt
2: Ever been in love? Nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope
4: How tall are you? 5'10.5
5: How much do you weigh? about 130
6: Any tattoos? Nope but I really want some
7: Any piercings? Just my ears
8: OTP? Damon and Elena for life!!  Also, Olivia and Fitz.
9: Favorite show? Scandal!!!  But you all know I love my TV and can't actually pick just one favorite so The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, and I could easily go on but I'll spare you.
10: Favorite bands? Hmmm... I don't really like bands, I just kind of listen to whatever but I have been addicted to Luke Bryan lately.
11: Something you miss? My puppy!
12: Favorite song? Drink a Beer by Luke Bryan
13: How old are you? 19
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo, my birthday is September 17
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humor and super down to earth
16: Favorite Quote? You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
17: Favorite actor? I honestly don't think I have a favorite but I really like Matt Bomer.
18: Favorite color? Green
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood but usually soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed, nothing beats curling up in a blanket with a good show.
21: How long does it take you to shower?  5-10 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Usually about 30-45 minutes but I can get ready in like 10.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope
24: Turn on? Tall!  
25: Turn off? Cockiness
26: The reason I started blogging? Because I always wanted to and starting college was a perfect excuse!
27: Fears? People knowing my fears
28: Last thing that made you cry? A death
29: Last time you said you loved someone? My dad on the phone a few hours ago.
30: Meaning behind your blogger name? Pretty self explanatory that one
31: Last book you read? The Slammed series!  I highly recommend it for a light read
32: The book you’re currently reading?  Haven't started anything new yet.
33: Last show you watched? Chicago Fire
34: Last person you talked to? My friend Catherine
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mom
36: Favorite food? Pasta anything!
37: Place you want to visit? Australia!!
38: Last place you were? Like exotic place? Dubai
39: Do you have a crush? Not really
40: Last time you kissed someone? A while ago
41: Last time you were insulted? Uhmm... I don't know
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? CHOCOLATE!
43: What instruments do you play? In my life I have played the french horn, oboe, and percussion but then I quit because I finally realized that I was musically challenged
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My knot ring
45: Last sport you played? Volleyball
46: Last song you sang? Billy Carrington Hey Girl
47: Favorite chat up line? Umm.. does this mean like funniest? Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile -- because honestly WTF who thinks of these!
48: Have you ever used it? Nope!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Friends a few hours ago
50: Who should answer these questions next? All of y'all!

Hope it wasn't too long!  Haha

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe