May 22, 2014

OOTD {5/22/2014}

I absolutely loved my outfit today for my internship and I thought I would share it.  I wore a simple denim shirt from H&M (similar here) and a blue checkered skirt from Madewell that I adore (and its on SALE right now!!).  Did I mention that the skirt has pockets?  I repeat... the. skirt. has. pockets!

In addition, I wore my all time favorite BaubleBar necklace (similar here) and my every day jewelry.  I also wore a navy blazer from H&M or Forever 21...I don't quite remember but it is a few years old (similar here).  For shoes, while walking to and from work I wore my white converse but once there I put on a pair of light grey pointed toe flats from Target (similar here).

Also, you can ignore the fact that I am walking my dog so the red object in my hand is his leash!  It was such a nice day out so we enjoyed a nice long walk:)


What have been some of your staple pieces this spring/summer (in my mind it is officially summer after Memorial Day weekend!)?

xoxo

PS.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe