June 19, 2014

1 year

Wow!  One year ago today I took the plunge and started this blog.  It is something that I have been so proud of and have loved doing every single minute of it.  I honestly find so much happiness sitting down at my computer and typing out blog posts.  It is a place where I can talk about whatever is on my mind and share to the world my point of view.

I mean, where else can you share your obsession with television, shopping, school tips, etc.?  This past year has been one the best and craziest years of my life.  I graduated from high school, had my first year at college, moved away from my family, met some amazing people, and learned a lot about myself.  And through all the ups and downs I always felt as though sitting down to write a blog post would help destress me and take my mind of things or would get to share happy times with you all.  

So thank you very much!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I just had my one year giveaway last week! congrats dear xx

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe