June 25, 2014

Summer Playlist 2014

I thought I would share with you guys some of my current music faves this summer!  I am addicted to all things country right now so I apologize if that is not quite your taste.  There are a few other genres in the playlist as well so yeah.  You can follow me on Spotify if you are interested my username is annibel190!


I honestly could add hundreds more to this playlist as I am a big fan of just Spotify radio and the premade Spotify playlists.  I love clicking random ones and finding new songs that I probably wouldn't have listened to otherwise.  Like some of the playlists Spotify has are so random yet utterly perfect (hello Rainy Day playlist you were perfect when I needed you! haha)

Anyways I hope you guys can enjoy some of this music and please let me know what you all have been listening too because I love hearing about new songs:)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. yay for summer playlists! I love the feelings music can give. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure you just copied and pasted my current favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe