July 11, 2014

Photos of the week {7/12/14}

Hope you all had an amazing 4th weekend and a nice week after.  I tried to keep it pretty calm after the busy weekend.  My family and I went up to our place in Door County Wisconsin for the weekend and kept it pretty low key.  Mostly pool and reading time with a few great meals!  Then this week has been a bit busy with work.


This was the amazing sunset one of the nights up in Wisconsin.  The midwest might not be all that great, but sunsets on the late are the best I've ever seen (actually Boston has pretty good ones too)!  


This was the gorgeous harbor up in Door County.  While my family and I don't actually own a boat I love walking down to the harbor because it is such great people watching!


If you ever go up to Door County in your life I highly recommend you go to White Gull Inn and order the Cherry Stuffed French Toast.  I have been ordering the same thing ever since I could eat a whole meal and it is the best breakfast I've ever had.  I mean what gets better than french toast, with the best cherries ever, stuffed with cherry cream cheese, and drizzled with syrup.  You might not eat for like a week afterwards but it will be totally worth it!


Isn't this like rose garden gorgeous?  I saw it while walking around Evanston and thought it was too pretty to pass up.  Turns out its actually an old person's home but hey... it was worth a picture!


Strawberries and whipped cream? Yes, please!


I don't know if you guys have Food Stuffs near you but they make (hands down) the best salads ever.  You can put anything in it you want and they chop it for you and cover it with the best Balsamic dressing ever!  I decided to try this green smoothie...it was disgusting.  I'm sorry if any of you like this but it literally just tasted like salad, in liquid form.  I want to try some more of the pressed juices going around but I don't think the green ones are for me.

What have you guys been up to this week?

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. that french toast looks amazing! breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! And French Toast is my favorite... I could eat it every meal of the day:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Strawberries and whipped cream is my favorite!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so good?! Such a simple dessert but it tastes fantastic.

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe