July 26, 2014

Spotted

I thought I would start doing weekly favorites or things that I have just been loving throughout the week.  These types of posts are some of my favorites to read.  And yes, I decided to name this new little series after the iconic line in my favorite television show Gossip Girl.


ONE ||  Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer
I was not expecting this at all and was completely thrown off guard when I saw it was released.  In fact, I was at work and I definitely did not want to watch the trailer there so I had to wait a miserable couple of hours before I could watch it.  And let me just say that it was better than everything I hoped for.  However, I really do not think that Jamie Dornan looked like how I envisioned Christian Grey.  It might be the fact that he was too clean shaven or the fact that I still am depressed that Ian Somerhalder did not get that roll *swoon*.   At least I know what I will be doing on Valentine's Day next year!


TWO || Greek Yogurt and Fruit Juices
My obsession with Chobani and Naked juices is getting a little out of control.  I mean I think I have one of each every single day.  It is the perfect lunch in my opinion and it is pretty healthy.  THe naked juice is very filling and the Greek yogurt adds some substance.  Definitely my fave right now!


Yeah so this is happening!  Can a girl get any more excited?  Also, to think that One Direction has been together for 4 whole years!!  Honestly where did time go?  I remember watching the X Factor season they were one and then when What Makes you Beautiful came out being obsessed.  And now they are writing a book!  This will definitely be preordered.



FOUR || Adam Levine -- Lost Stars
I haven't seen this movie yet but it is on my to-do list for this weekend!  But I have a feeling I am going to love it because this song is already stuck in my head.  I have wanted to see the movie ever since I found out Adam Levine was in it and this song is just pure perfection.  It is soft and the lyrics are beautiful.  It has been on repeat this past week.



Because I love my city and this is so pretty.  I love how the weather really changes how the sunrise looks.  We has some interesting days in June and this video truly captures it.  I am sure you can find ones like this for your city too.  

2 comments:

  1. i've been thinking about jumping on the greek yogurt bandwagon lately & i love naked juices! so delish!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to not like it at all but I tried some of the flavor ones and I really like it now. Peach, Vanilla, and Honey are my faves!

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe