August 23, 2014

Gallery Wall

Gallery walls are my newest obsession.  I love how they take items that shouldn't go together and put them together to create something truly amazing.  The organized clutter of it all adds to the beauty.  I love how you can pair a deer head with a photo of you and best friends with your monogram and make it all look chic and sophisticated.  I think this is a great thing to do on a dorm wall because you can keep adding to it as the year goes on. 

So for this DIY I figured I would just show you some of my personal favorite inspirations because that is honestly the easiest way to pick up ideas on how to create your own.  There isn't too much needed except some amazing odds and ends you find and want to hang on your wall.  





I love this project is so personalized.  Literally you can take whatever you love or find at thrift stores or have lying around your house and it turn it into something amazing!  I personally think they look much better when the images are framed but you definitely don't need to.  I want to try this out in my room but can't really bring frames with me to college so I am just going to stick the images straight on the wall.  Please let me know if you love gallery walls as much as I do and what are some other DIY dorm decorating ideas that you love!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What great inspiration! I love your college section of your blog! I am a college student and love reading fellow advice :)

    I have a collection of mean girl posters that I def will put up in a collab like this. Just need frames.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot. Where did you find Mean Girls posters? That sounds hilarious :)

      Delete
  2. Im building my own gallery wall, great inspiration, thank you x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe