August 24, 2014

Kate Spade 2015 Gold Dots Agenda

I know I am a little late to the bandwagon but I wasn't going to buy this agenda for the longest time.  I convinced myself I didn't need it no matter how many times I saw other people Instagram or Blog about how amazing it is.  I couldn't justify buying a planner purely because it was Kate Spade and just because it had gorgeous gold dots and that me do cart wheels.  My frugalness kicked in and yelled at my to close the tab every time I added it to my cart to buy it.  


While I was doing my back to school shopping at Target (only the best place to do it ever!!) I couldn't find a single agenda I liked.  I know that may seem crazy but its true.  Maybe it was just the Target I was at but I looked high and low for a weekly agenda that didn't have hot pink flowers all over it and I simply could not find one.  I loved the one I got last year at Target so I was trying to find a similar one but the pickings were slim.

So I walked out of Target empty handed and on my home I saw yet another post about the Kate Spade Agenda.  Call it fate or good timing or even my bad luck but I took it as a sign that I was meant to have that gold dot planner.  I could have easily just gone to another Target or even an Office Max to find a planner but no, it was the perfect excuse to splurge.  

And now here I am lusting over the wonderfulness of this Kate Spade planner not wanting to write anything in it because it is just that pretty.  I just stare at it and think how beautiful it is and how much I can't wait to whip it out of my bag at school and have people look at its beauty.  Yeah #noshame.  While I cringed inside when I bought it because its a bit expensive (a lot!) I think its worth it.  Also, its 17 months so it lasts longer than a normal agenda.  The covers are also hard and not flimsy which is perfect to help keep the agenda in nice condition for much longer.  I am in love with the little quotes at the beginning of each month and really want to go read them all but am trying to save it so its a surprise at the beginning of the month!

If you are questioning whether or not to buy this agenda I would say just do it.  I mean you definitely don't need it at all.  There are plenty of other agendas out there in the world that are way cheaper and probably just as cute.  The only think I don't like is that the monthly views do not have lines on the days (its just an empty box) because it makes jotting information there a little more iffy.  I could also complain a tad bit that the sizes are annoying because the covers make the agenda way bigger than the actual pages.  But honestly I really like it and use a planner religiously so for me I think/hope it will be worth it.

What are some of your favorite planners/agendas?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe