September 24, 2014

Dorm Decor!

It is finally done!  It only took me like 4 weeks to finally put all the finishing touches on my room together but I am head over heels in love with it.  Honestly, going back to my dorm makes me so unbelievably happy.  And I think that is exactly how it should be!  You want to go back to a space that feels like your sanctuary and your safe space.  At the end of the day, it should be the place that makes you relaxed after a long stressful day.  My color scheme is blue, grey, and gold...kind of of.  There is definitely some white in there too.  I don't know but it definitely does all flow nicely.


My bedding is from PB Teen however the comforter is no longer available but the sham is only $10!  The sheets are the simple grey twin XL ones with a white monogram (honestly this might be my favorite part!).  I really never want to let go of my bedding and it makes me want a twin XL forever (kidding).  And yes, that is my stuffed animal Norman.


My blue and gold tassel garland I made myself.  I also painted the gold ampersand myself as well.  The ceramic letter "A" was made for me by a friend.  All the photos on the wall are places I've been too, a quote I love, and a collage of all my friends and I from high school.  This was my attempt at a gallery wall in my dorm room!  Hey, I tried.  All I need is a gold deer head and I'm all set.


To the right of my bed is my dresser with wonderful clothes in it!  On top of my dresser I have a vanity mirror and all my makeup products.  This is where I do my makeup every morning!  Then on the wall above it I have a foam finger and a Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup champions banner!

Under my bed is very messy and you can't quite tell so thank god!  I have a three-drawer plastic bin thing.  In it I have all my hair care tools, extra products, and random odds and ends.  I also have my laundry basket, trash and recycling bins, extra paper bags because you never know, and more storage in the back for all my heavy winter clothes.

I know you can't see in these images (I plan to show you soon) but my closet is to the left of my bed, behind the wall with the single photo on it.  And then my desk is underneath the window further to the right of my bed!

I would love to know what is in all of your dorm rooms!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It definitely looks more roomy then the average dorm room! I LOVE your bedding!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dorm is so chic. I had an apartment in college & it still didn't look this nice. I love the comforter. Have a great semester. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dorm decor! That tassel garland is so cute!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe