January 5, 2015

2015

And one month later I am back to blogging.  I had so many blogpost ideas during the month of December but honestly life got the better of me and blogging got put on the back-burner.  I plan to start 2015 out with a fresh start and blogging.  


I have never really been one to create new years resolutions because they never work.  Also, I don't like the idea of people wanting to change themselves.  You can't create a new you but you can rework what you have.  Embrace yourself and set new goals.  Goals are something that can be achieved and are way more attainable.  Resolutions on the hand are not.  Smaller intermediate goals that lead towards the biggest one are the best option.  

I wish you all the best in this coming year and may 2015 be the best one yet.  This year I have a ton of awesome things planned and cannot wait for it.  Something tells me though that it will be going bye in no time and I will be writing a 2016 post in no time.

Do you guys have any awesome goals or plans for the new year?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a super similar post! I totally agree, resolutions seem so daunting and rarely anything anyone sticks to. Instead, this year I made New Year's Aspirations for myself. They include little things I can work on internally throughout the year and not things that are super unrealistic! Loved reading your post. Happy New Year! xoxo

    Shannon | www.prepavenue.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe