July 13, 2015

Perforated

I had been seeing these black loafers everywhere and was kind of obsessed with them.  For the longest time I felt like they weren't quite my style though so I was so scared to buy them.  One of my good friends Olivia is quite the shopping enabler and told me I should suck it up and buy the shoes already.  She probably just wanted me to stop talking about how much I wanted the shoes but she also knew I could totally rock them but was scared to.  Her enabling fueled me to just buy the shoes and I am so excited that she did.  I am loving these new shoes!  They are definitely way edgier than I am used to but I am totally digging this new vibe.

So far I have worn them to work multiple times and have gotten many compliments on them!  I think they look best with black denim but I can't wait to keep pairing them with other options.  I just think the outfit combos are endless and I am so excited to get creative.  I also am super stoked to wear them while I am abroad and think they will be perfect for Europe and walking around.  I highly recommend these shoes and y'all should totally check them out :)


Shoes Vans || Button down Banana Republic || V-neck Old (similar here) || Jeans Citizens of Humanity || Necklaces BaubleBar and Aldo (old, similar here) || Watch Michael Kors


Shoes Vans || Jeans Citizens of Humanity || Shirt Urban Outfitters (old, similar here) || Denim Jacket J.Crew (old, similar here) || Necklace BaubleBar (old, similar here) || Watch Michael Kors || Bag Douney & Bourke (old, similar here)


SHOP THE LOOKS

21 comments:

  1. Love the way you styled those shoes! I am the same way with my wardrobe -- I'm usually hesitant to try pieces that are out of my "preppy" style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The loafers are so nice! Edgy, like Docs! They're so versatile and I agree that they look great with your black denim! Can't wait to see them styled differently too!

    Alessandra | blog.pumpup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vans slip on sneakers! I have Vince ones like this from last season that are my absolute favs. You'll want to wear them everyday!
    Xx

    heapsofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the look of slip ons and how comfortable they are.
    I want a pair of cheetah ones.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl you totally rock those! Don'tchu worry about them not being your style! They look great! Xo
    Chelsea // trendychelsea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your accessories, you're adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you style these! I'm such an enabler too, and I always am glad I ended up buying whatever it is I wanted. My rule of thumb is if you can see yourself wearing it often, buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing shoes in this style for a while, too! But I wasn't 100% sold, like you were, so I've never actually bought a pair. But I love how you style them-- casual but chic with cute little jeweled pieces.

    xo,
    Melissa | These words are my own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those look so comfy. I love both of the necklaces that you wore, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes and I love the outfit! The shoes look great! :) I'm glad your friend convinced you to take the plunge.

    Savannah from http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both outfits, but especially the second one. I don't know why, but I just love the way denim looks with black jeans!! The shoes are super cute on you, I'm glad you bought them!

    Kayla | kaylablogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them! I love both outfits and love how versatile the shoes are!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of my favorite pieces end up being the ones that "aren't my style"...you are totally rocking these shoes!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want these shoes!! You styled them to perfection! I think I may need to get them...

    xo Ashley
    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got a pair of slip on sneakers last year that are similar to these! I was actually nervous to wear them at first as well but after being reassured they look great, they then became my go-to weekend shoe!

    -Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute with black denim! The only person who would know that it's not really "your style" is you! So go on with your bad self :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those shoes are adorable and will go with so many pieces! I am loving how you style them :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your Vans, I have always wanted a pair like that! x, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are so cute! I'm also really loving your statement necklace!

    xx. Brittany | Southern Soul

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your new shoes! They look super cute and more importantly super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are so cute and definitely look so comfy! Loving both of these looks.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe