August 12, 2015

Mint to Be

The color mint and I have always been inseparable.  My preschool teacher told my mom it was "my color" and ever since then it has been one of my favorite colors of all time.  It might be because my mom would always dress me in mint after that but still its just so dang pretty.  Thats the one part about summertime that I love - mint is a color that can officially be worn proudly and almost every day.  This sweater from Gap has been on repeat like no ones business.  I love the way mint looks with white and I actually loved the way this minty green looked with the light blue specs on the Madewell skirt (#mintisthenewblack).

This paper bag style is one of my new favorites because it is honestly so comfortable and it has pockets (a.k.a. the best thing in the entire world!).  The skirt and top are both old but its the color combo that I love so much!  Plus the pink flowers in the background are just too perfect!






SHOP THE POST
On a completely irrelevant note, can we please chat about the PLL season 6 finale last night?!  I have so many mixed feelings about it and am so confused and have so many questions still.  I mean I guess technically the "A" reveal does make sense but I don't know if I like it.  If any one you watched it I would love to hear your thoughts.  How do you feel about the 5 year time jump?  Also, when did Emily and Spencer get into school?  Aaah still so confused! haha

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the color mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought to pair those colors together, I love mint! you're gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so cute, i love your watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute color combo, and mint is so flattering on everyone!

    Courtney// As We Stumble Along

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so gorgeous! I love the mint color. That skirt's pattern is so cute!

    Mikayla | A Seersucker State of Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this classic look and fun color combo. Mint is a great shade on you, your preschool teacher was right ;)

    http://www.thepdxbelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful color any time of the year! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint is one of my favorite colors!! I love this outfit!

    Nicole // Chronicles of Home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mint and I love how you paired it with this skirt.
    Paperbag skirts are the way to go.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mint is the best! It seriously looks phenomenal on everyone. I love, love love the skirt and how you dressed down the outfit with sneakers.

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit and it suits a lot on you!! Mint is a great shade on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally in love with mint! It's such an amazing color and it really goes well with a lot of other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a cute outfit. I really like how you added the converse sneakers for a more casual look

    xoxo Dani
    www.glamrme.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the unexpected pairing of the mint top with the skirt!

    Lauren
    The Fashionista's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute outfit. I'm not as adventurous wearing print but you are rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the title for this post. Your outfit is so cute. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That mint color looks absolutely PHENOMENAL on you! So gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mint is def your color! Also YES PLL LET'S CHAT. CeCe feels too obvious. And I hate how they had all of the girls drive away in their perfect individual vehicles...that's SOOOO not what college move-in is actually like!!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, this is such an adorable look! Mint looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

                       

Subscribe