Summer Reading List

May 02, 2015

One of my all time favorite things about summer is the fact that I can read for myself again. I always say that during the school year I want to make more time to read books for fun but it never happens. The second the weather gets warm I start reading all the books I put on my list during the school year. I honestly fly through so many books during the summer and I couldn't be happier about it. When I'm sitting on the train to go to work, laying out by the pool, or cuddled under a blanket during the rainy days I always opt for reading during the summer.


I thought I would share some of the books that are on my reading list this summer! I would love to hear some of all your favorite reads so I can add them to the list.  Also, if you want, I might do a post listing some of my all time favorite reads :)

Vanishing Girls Under the Never Sky It's Kind of a Funny Story All the Rage Saint Anything The Girl on the Train All the Bright Places Mosquitoland Go Set a Watchman Image Map
Vanishing Girls || Lauren Olivier
Under the Never Sky || Veronica Rossi
All the Rage || Courtney Summers
Saint Anything || Sarah Dessen
The Girl on the Train || Paula Hawkins
All the Bright Places || Jennifer Niven
Mosquitoland || David Arnold
Go Set a Watchman || Harper Lee

What is on your summer reading list?

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHOP

INSTAGRAM