Mint to Be

September 08, 2015

The color mint and I have always been inseparable.  My preschool teacher told my mom it was "my color" and ever since then it has been one of my favorite colors of all time.  It might be because my mom would always dress me in mint after that but still its just so dang pretty.  Thats the one part about summertime that I love - mint is a color that can officially be worn proudly and almost every day.  This sweater from Gap has been on repeat like no ones business.  I love the way mint looks with white and I actually loved the way this minty green looked with the light blue specs on the Madewell skirt (#mintisthenewblack).

This paper bag style is one of my new favorites because it is honestly so comfortable and it has pockets (a.k.a. the best thing in the entire world!).  The skirt and top are both old but its the color combo that I love so much!  Plus the pink flowers in the background are just too perfect!






SHOP THE POST
On a completely irrelevant note, can we please chat about the PLL season 6 finale last night?!  I have so many mixed feelings about it and am so confused and have so many questions still.  I mean I guess technically the "A" reveal does make sense but I don't know if I like it.  If any one you watched it I would love to hear your thoughts.  How do you feel about the 5 year time jump?  Also, when did Emily and Spencer get into school?  Aaah still so confused! haha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SHOP

INSTAGRAM